cloth nappy | pistachio
Each Cloth Nappy includes :
1x Super-soft 6 layer Bamboo French Terry Snap-in Foldable Anchor Insert
1x Super-soft 6 layer Bamboo French Terry Snap-in Hourglass Insert
Is the estimated number of Plastic Bottles this product has saved from landfills, waterways, and oceans.
Find out more about our signature Repreve® Fabric made from 100% post-consumer plastic bottles here.
$1 from every cloth nappy sold will go to Send hope not flowers
Bundle & Save
Bundle and save on Pekpi Cloth Nappies.
Buy 3 or more for 5% off
Buy 10 or more for 10% off
Buy 15 or more for 15% off
cloth nappy | pistachio
These nappies are beautiful! They’re so soft, we haven’t had any leaks at all! They’re some of my favorite to reach for. The trifolds have been great too for boosting other nappies or using in place of other inserts I don’t love
I was looking forward to the newest version of Pekpi. Firstly, I think it is a beautiful product, and there are a lot of great features:
- I love the PUL made from plastic bottles
- gorgeous prints
- inserts are amazing, super soft and absorbent, I like how I can fold the snake insert to suit my needs
- I love how you can snap the insert inside the nappy so that it Sits under the suedcloth
- For day use I don’t really mind the double gusset, but overnight it works well with extra boosters added.
- The pocket is nice and big for easy stuffing
A few things I miss, would like to see different:
- I would like a pocket (envelope style) opening at the front as well. That way you can adjust the insert at the front as well. And also, on the smaller rise settings I find the insert sticks out on top. and with an envelope opening at the front you would be able to tuck the insert under the PUL when the nappy is on bub. At the moment, the rise snaps unsnap when I try to adjust the top to make the inserts go under the tummy elastic.
- PUL enforced wings would have been a nice extra.
That being said, at the moment I am using the Pekpi nappies as a night nappy. Because of the big pocket I can easily add a booster, the double gusset comes in handy and I dont need to use the rise snaps so no fiddling with unsnapping snaps and sticking out of inserts.
Overall, a beautiful product. With a pocket opening at the front and PUL enforced wings it would become my favourite but at the moment I will reach for other brands during daytime.
I love the colour and quality. I haven’t used them yet as I haven’t had my baby yet!0