The Mothers Blend is a certified organic blend of carefully selected, real and fermented foods containing lactobacillus probiotics. The Mothers Blend has been developed specifically with pregnant and breastfeeding women in mind. It is however a nutrient dense powerhouse that can be incorporated into any individuals diet, regardless of age or gender.
It can be described as covering many missing links in even the healthiest of diets. Kelp for its iodine, liver for the B vitamins, choline, folate, iron, zinc and more, camu camu for its vitamin C content, fermented greens for folate and their gentle cleansing abilities, beetroot for nutrient delivery, oxygenation, it's folate content, and beyond! It creates ease, where before its existence, each ingredient was expensive to stay on top of, annoying to purchase from various locations, and now we can ensure there are no excipients (foreign additives), and be nourished with ease, every single day.
100% organic fermented blend powder (red lentils, camu camu, broccoli, chlorella, spinach, pepitas, beetroot, molasses), organic beetroot juice powder, organic freeze dried grass fed and free range beef liver powder, organic Atlantic kelp powder, sweetener (naturally occuring organic steviol glycoside within stevia powder).
Free from artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, synthetics or preservatives. All natural, no GMO ingredients.
How to use;
Whilst we often just use a spoon, water and the blend to roughly mix it in a glass and guzzle, I understand some of you want to make sure it is completely emulsified - and this is totally possible! Because the blend is free from chemical emulsifiers (eg soy lecithin), the blend will need a little help to completely mix in water, and the following quick and easy methods help you do just that.
- Use juice instead of water. Whilst to me and many the beetroot juice makes for a sweet taste, organic, pure apple, orange or pineapple juice would be so, so delicious!
- Add your dose to any jar or mixer cup along with just a ¼ - ½ cup of water or juice and shake, shake, shake! It will completely emulsify and is like having a juice with zero pulp.
- Blitz the dose and ¼-½ cup of water in your blender just for a few seconds and it will emulsify to a pure juice.
- Combine the dose with a very small amount of water and turn it into a paste consistency using a spoon then add around ¼ - ½ cup of water until it is fully emulsified.
- Add it into a smoothie or smoothie bowl with foods like strawberry, blueberry, banana, coconut cream, coconut milk or coconut yoghurt, pure grass fed collagen powder, cucumber and zucchini etc
- Gummies, gummies and more gummies! Recipe on our Instagram
- Sprinkle on top of cooled porridge and blend if you choose
- Add to unsweetened yoghurt with berries and/or other fruit
- Gelatin capsules. Whilst this might seem tedious, reports have been that it is super easy and can be worthwhile for those that are very nauseous. You can get gelatin capsules from a health food store or chemist.
- You can also find lots of inspiration on Instagram @sheridanjoyaustin or @foragedforyou_